Flow cytometer based on triggered supercontinuum laser illumination
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 7, pages 611–617, July 2012
How to Cite
Rongeat, N., Leproux, P., Couderc, V., Brunel, P., Ledroit, S., Cremien, D., Hilaire, S., Huss, G. and Nérin, P. (2012), Flow cytometer based on triggered supercontinuum laser illumination. Cytometry, 81A: 611–617. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22065
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- European Commission (“NextGenPCF” FP6 integrated project) and ANRT
Additional Supporting Information may (MIFlowCyt item location) be found in the online version of this article.
|CYTO_22065_sm_SuppInfo.doc||47K||Supporting Information: MIFlowCyt|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.