State-of-the-art FISHing: Automated analysis of cytogenetic aberrations in interphase nuclei
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 8, pages 649–663, August 2012
How to Cite
Pajor, G., Kajtár, B., Pajor, L. and Alpár, D. (2012), State-of-the-art FISHing: Automated analysis of cytogenetic aberrations in interphase nuclei. Cytometry, 81A: 649–663. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22082
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Development Agency, Hungary, Baross Gábor Program. Grant Number: OMFB-00342/2010
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|Supplementary-doc_final.doc||31K||Supporting Information: Manufacturers|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.