Felicia Leccia and Agostina Nardone equally contributed to the study.
Cytometric and biochemical characterization of human breast cancer cells reveals heterogeneous myoepithelial phenotypes
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 11, pages 960–972, November 2012
How to Cite
Leccia, F., Nardone, A., Corvigno, S., Vecchio, L. D., De Placido, S., Salvatore, F. and Veneziani, B. M. (2012), Cytometric and biochemical characterization of human breast cancer cells reveals heterogeneous myoepithelial phenotypes. Cytometry, 81A: 960–972. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22095
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2011
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro, CRPO Centro Regionale di Prevenzione Oncologica, Regione Campania BIONCAM Project, Ministero dell'Università e Ricerca (. Grant Number: PRIN2008PC9CFW_005); Ministero della Salute, Italia
Additional Supporting Information (MIFlowCyt item location) may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.