Nima Aghaeepour and Adrin Jalali contributed are equally to this work.
RchyOptimyx: Cellular hierarchy optimization for flow cytometry†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 12, pages 1022–1030, December 2012
How to Cite
Aghaeepour, N., Jalali, A., O'Neill, K., Chattopadhyay, P. K., Roederer, M., Hoos, H. H. and Brinkman, R. R. (2012), RchyOptimyx: Cellular hierarchy optimization for flow cytometry. Cytometry, 81A: 1022–1030. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22209
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- ISAC Scholar Awards
- MSFHR/CIHR scholarship
- University of British Columbia's 4YF scholarship
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar Award
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: R01 EB008400
- NSERC Discovery Grant held by HH
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Number: 700374
- The Terry Fox Foundation
- The Terry Fox Research Institute
- NIAID Intramural Research Program
- 17Merging mixture components for cell population identification in flow cytometry. Adv Bioinf 2009: v09., , , .
- 22Elucidation of seventeen human peripheral blood B-cell subsets and quantification of the tetanus response using a density-based method for the automated identification of cell populations in multidimensional flow cytometry data. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2010; 78(S1): S69–S82., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 32Optimization of a highly standardized carboxyfluorescein succinimidyl ester flow cytometry panel and gating strategy design using discriminative information measure evaluation. Cytometry Part A 2010; 77A: 1126–1136., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 38Revised classification system for HIV infection and expanded surveillance case definition for AIDS among adolescents and adults. MMWR Recomm Rep 1992; 41: 1–19., , , , , , .
- 41Toll-like receptor expression reveals CpG DNA as a unique microbial stimulus for plasmacytoid dendritic cells which synergizes with CD40 ligand to induce high amounts of IL-12. European Journal of Immunology 2001; 31: 3026–3037., , , , , , , , , , et al.