Nima Aghaeepour and Adrin Jalali contributed are equally to this work.
RchyOptimyx: Cellular hierarchy optimization for flow cytometry†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 12, pages 1022–1030, December 2012
How to Cite
Aghaeepour, N., Jalali, A., O'Neill, K., Chattopadhyay, P. K., Roederer, M., Hoos, H. H. and Brinkman, R. R. (2012), RchyOptimyx: Cellular hierarchy optimization for flow cytometry. Cytometry, 81A: 1022–1030. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22209
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- ISAC Scholar Awards
- MSFHR/CIHR scholarship
- University of British Columbia's 4YF scholarship
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research Scholar Award
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: R01 EB008400
- NSERC Discovery Grant held by HH
- Canadian Cancer Society. Grant Number: 700374
- The Terry Fox Foundation
- The Terry Fox Research Institute
- NIAID Intramural Research Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.