Graphical analysis of flow cytometer data for characterizing controlled fluorescent protein display on λ phage
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 12, pages 1031–1039, December 2012
How to Cite
Sokolenko, S., Nicastro, J., Slavcev, R. and Aucoin, M. G. (2012), Graphical analysis of flow cytometer data for characterizing controlled fluorescent protein display on λ phage. Cytometry, 81A: 1031–1039. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22211
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada (NSERC Undergraduate Student Research Assistantships, NSERC Discovery Grant)
- 11Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual, 2nd ed. New York: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press; 1989., , .
- 13http://bioc.ism.ac.jp/2.6/bioc/html/flowCore.html. Accessed on 26 March 2012., , , , . FlowCore: Basic structures for flow cytometry data, 2007. R package version 1.18.0. Available at:
- 14http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=data.table. Accessed on 26 March 2012., , . 2011. Data.table: Extension of data.frame for fast indexing, fast ordered joins, fast assignment, fast grouping and list columns. R package version 1.7.5. Available at:
- 15ggplot2: Elegant Graphics for Data Analysis. New York: Springer; 2009..
- 17Update for the logicle data scale including operational code implementations. Cytometry A 2012; 81: 273–277., .
- 18Modern Applied Statistics with S, 4th ed. New York: Springer; 2002., .
- 19Fields Development Team. Fields: Tools for Spatial Data. National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO. Available at: http://www.image.ucar.edu/GSP/Software/Fields/. Accessed on 26 March 2012.
- 21Data analysis in flow cytometry: The future just started. Cytometry A 2010; 77: 705–713., , .