Members of ISAC Image Cytometry Data Standards Task Force (ISAC ICDSTF) include representatives of companies selling image cytometry instrumentation and software as well as academic researchers. ICEFormat was developed in an open manner with full and equal participation and approval by all members. The ISAC ICDSTF membership is open to members of the ISAC community.
Communication to the Editor
ICEFormat—the image cytometry experiment format†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 12, pages 1015–1018, December 2012
How to Cite
Spidlen, J. and Novo, D. (2012), ICEFormat—the image cytometry experiment format . Cytometry, 81A: 1015–1018. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22212
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- NIH/NIBIB. Grant Number: EB008400
- De Novo Software
- 2National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA), Medical Imaging and Technology Alliance. Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM). 2011. Available at: http://medical.nema.org/.
- 4UW-Madison LOCI and Glencoe Software. The Bio-Formats Library. 2011. Available at: http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/products/bio-formats.
- 5Data file standard for flow cytometry, version FCS 3.1. Cytometry A 2010; 77A: 97–100., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 6World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Portable Network Graphics (PNG) Specification, 2nd ed. W3C Recommendation; 2003, 2011–12. Available at: http://www.w3.org/TR/PNG/.
- 7The HDF Group. Hierarchical Data Format Version 5. 2011. Available at: http://www.hdfgroup.org/HDF5.