The work presented in this editorial was made possible by funding from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, PtJ-Bio, 0315883).
In the realm for standardization in immunophenotyping†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 81A, Issue 11, pages 931–932, November 2012
How to Cite
Tárnok, A. (2012), In the realm for standardization in immunophenotyping. Cytometry, 81A: 931–932. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22217
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- 1Cell analysis in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) using Sysmex® hematology analyzers XT-4000i and XE-5000: Evaluation with CSF controls of the Joint German Society for Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine (DGKL). Cytometry Part A 2012; 81A: 255–264., , , , .