Determination of binding curves via protein micropatterning in vitro and in living cells
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Special Issue: Microscopy of Molecular Interactions
Volume 83, Issue 9, pages 847–854, September 2013
How to Cite
Sunzenauer, S., Zojer, V., Brameshuber, M., Tröls, A., Weghuber, J., Stockinger, H. and Schütz, G. J. (2013), Determination of binding curves via protein micropatterning in vitro and in living cells. Cytometry, 83: 847–854. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22225
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- GEN-AU Project of the Austrian Federal Ministry for Science and Research
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Number: Projects Y250-B03 and I301-B12
- DOC-fellowship of the Austrian Academy of Sciences at the Institute of Biophysics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!