Statistical classification of multivariate flow cytometry data analyzed by manual gating: Stem, progenitor, and epithelial marker expression in nonsmall cell lung cancer and normal lung
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Special Issue: Cytometry in Stem Cell Research
Volume 83A, Issue 1, pages 150–160, January 2013
How to Cite
Normolle, D. P., Donnenberg, V. S. and Donnenberg, A. D. (2013), Statistical classification of multivariate flow cytometry data analyzed by manual gating: Stem, progenitor, and epithelial marker expression in nonsmall cell lung cancer and normal lung. Cytometry, 83A: 150–160. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22240
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: BC032981, BC044784
- NIH/NCI. Grant Numbers: P30CA047904, P30CA047904, P50CA090440
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Hillman Foundation
- Glimmer of Hope Foundation
- 3A survey of flow cytometry data analysis methods. Adv Bioinfo 2009: 584603., .
- 5Flow cytometric determination of stem/progenitor content in epithelial tissues: An example from non-small lung cancer and normal lung. Cytometry A 2013; 83A: 141–149., , , .
- 8R Development Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2008.
- 10Prognostic value of CD133 expression in stage I lung adenocarcinomas. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2010; 4: 32–42., , , , , , , , , .