This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Quantifying spillover spreading for comparing instrument performance and aiding in multicolor panel design†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
Published 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 3, pages 306–315, March 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, R., Perfetto, S., Mahnke, Y. D., Chattopadhyay, P. and Roederer, M. (2013), Quantifying spillover spreading for comparing instrument performance and aiding in multicolor panel design. Cytometry, 83A: 306–315. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22251
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health