This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Quantifying spillover spreading for comparing instrument performance and aiding in multicolor panel design†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
Published 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 3, pages 306–315, March 2013
How to Cite
Nguyen, R., Perfetto, S., Mahnke, Y. D., Chattopadhyay, P. and Roederer, M. (2013), Quantifying spillover spreading for comparing instrument performance and aiding in multicolor panel design. Cytometry, 83A: 306–315. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22251
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|CYTO_22251_sm_SuppFig1.eps||322K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|CYTO_22251_sm_SuppFig2.eps||1178K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|CYTO_22251_sm_SuppFig3.eps||111K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.