A trigger channel threshold artifact in nanoparticle analysis
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 3, pages 301–305, March 2013
How to Cite
Nolan, J. P. and Stoner, S. A. (2013), A trigger channel threshold artifact in nanoparticle analysis. Cytometry, 83A: 301–305. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22255
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: EB003824
- 2Detection of circulating microparticles by flow cytometry: Influence of centrifugation, filtration of buffer, and freezing. Vasc Health Risk Manag 2010; 6: 1125., , , , , , , .
- 6Standardization of platelet-derived microparticle enumeration by flow cytometry with calibrated beads: Results of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis SSC Collaborative workshop. J Thromb Haemost 2010; 8: 2571–2574., , , , , .
- 7Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles. New York: Wiley-Vch; 2008., .