A novel fluorescent sensor for measurement of CFTR function by flow cytometry
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 6, pages 576–584, June 2013
How to Cite
Vijftigschild, L. A. W., van der Ent, C. K. and Beekman, J. M. (2013), A novel fluorescent sensor for measurement of CFTR function by flow cytometry. Cytometry, 83A: 576–584. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22275
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Wilhelmina Childrens Hospital (WKZ) Foundation, the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!