CHIC—an automated approach for the detection of dynamic variations in complex microbial communities
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 6, pages 561–567, June 2013
How to Cite
Koch, C., Fetzer, I., Harms, H. and Müller, S. (2013), CHIC—an automated approach for the detection of dynamic variations in complex microbial communities. Cytometry, 83A: 561–567. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22286
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Helmholtz Impulse and Networking Fund [through Helmholtz Interdisciplinary Graduate School for Environmental Research (HIGRADE)]
- 7A survey of flow cytometry data analysis methods. Adv Bioinformatics 2009; Article ID 584603., .
- 9FlowFP: A bioconductor package for fingerprinting flow cytometric data. Adv Bioinformatics 2009: 193947., .
- 11Resolution of natural microbial community dynamics by community fingerprinting, flow cytometry, and trend interpretation analysis. In: Müller S,Bley T, editors. Advances in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology, Vol. 124. Berlin: Springer; 2011. pp 151–181., , , , , , .
- 16R Development Core Team. R: A language and environment for statistical computing. Vienna, Austria: R Foundation for Statistical Computing; 2011. Available at http://www.R-project.org/.
- 172011. Available at http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=vegan., , , , , , , , , . Vegan: Community ecology package. R package version 1.17-10.
- 21iFlow: A graphical user interface for flow cytometry tools in bioconductor. Adv Bioinformatics 2009: 103839., , , .