A sensitive tool to measure CFTR channel activity
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 6, pages 528–529, June 2013
How to Cite
Goda, K. and Szalóki, G. (2013), A sensitive tool to measure CFTR channel activity. Cytometry, 83A: 528–529. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22290
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- OTKA. Grant Number: PD75994
- Szodoray Fellowship
- 8Flow cytometric measurement of fluorescence (Forster) resonance energy transfer from cyan fluorescent protein to yellow fluorescent protein using single-laser excitation at 458 nm. Cytometry A 2003; 53A: 39–54., , , , , , , , , .
- 9Quantification of protein interaction in living cells by two-photon spectral imaging with fluorescent protein fluorescence resonance energy transfer pair devoid of acceptor bleed-through. Cytometry A 2012; 81A: 112–119., , , , , .
- 12Imaging synaptic inhibition with the genetically encoded chloride indicator Clomeleon. Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2011; 2011: 1492–1497., , , .