NCAM polysialylation during adherence transitions: Live cell monitoring using an antibody-mimetic EGFP-endosialidase and the viability dye DRAQ7
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 7, pages 659–671, July 2013
How to Cite
Smith, P. J., Furon, E., Wiltshire, M., Chappell, S., Patterson, L. H., Shnyder, S. D., Falconer, R. A. and Errington, R. J. (2013), NCAM polysialylation during adherence transitions: Live cell monitoring using an antibody-mimetic EGFP-endosialidase and the viability dye DRAQ7. Cytometry, 83A: 659–671. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22306
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- EPSRC Case Studentship award (EF), Basic Technology Programme. Grant Number: GR/S23483
- Yorkshire Cancer Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.