This work was made possible by funding from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, PtJ-Bio, 1315883).
The End of CYTO
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83A, Issue 7, pages 593–594, July 2013
How to Cite
Tárnok, A. (2013), The End of CYTO. Cytometry, 83A: 593–594. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22323
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- 7Determination of Cell Physiological Parameters: pH, Ca2+, Glutathione, Transmembrane Potential. In: Sack U, Tárnok A, Rothe G, editors. Cellular Diagnostics. Basics, Methods and Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry. Basel: Karger, 2009; pp 325–342., .