K. Berniak and P. Rybak contributed equally to this work.
Relationship between DNA damage response, initiated by camptothecin or oxidative stress, and DNA replication, analyzed by quantitative 3D image analysis
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 913–924, October 2013
How to Cite
Berniak, K., Rybak, P., Bernas, T., Zarębski, M., Biela, E., Zhao, H., Darzynkiewicz, Z. and Dobrucki, J. W. (2013), Relationship between DNA damage response, initiated by camptothecin or oxidative stress, and DNA replication, analyzed by quantitative 3D image analysis. Cytometry, 83: 913–924. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22327
This article is an expanded version of the communication, which was delivered during 2012 ISAC Congress in Leipzig.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- NCN. Grant Numbers: UMO-2011/01/B/NZ3/00609, 2012/05/E/ST2/02180
- EU Structural Funds. Grant Number: BMZ No. POIG.02.01.00–12-064/08
- NCI. Grant Number: CA RO1 28 704
- R.A. Welke Cancer Research Foundation
- 26Analysis of spatial correlations between patterns of DNA damage response and DNA replication in nuclei of cells subjected to replication stress or oxidative damage. Cytometry Part A 2013; 83A:925–932., , , , , , .
- 28A computational platform for robotized fluorescence microscopy (II): DNA damage, replication, checkpoint activation, and cell cycle progression by high-content high-resolution multiparameter image-cytometry. Cytometry Part A 2013;83A:344–355., , .