Optimization of the C11-BODIPY581/591 dye for the determination of lipid oxidation in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii by flow cytometry
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 952–961, October 2013
How to Cite
Cheloni, G. and Slaveykova, V. I. (2013), Optimization of the C11-BODIPY581/591 dye for the determination of lipid oxidation in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii by flow cytometry. Cytometry, 83: 952–961. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22338
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-134627
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.