J. Jiang and L. Liu contributed equally to this work.
Defining the restriction point in normal asynchronous human peripheral blood lymphocytes
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83, Issue 10, pages 944–951, October 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, J., Liu, L., Li, X., Tao, D., Hu, J. and Qin, J. (2013), Defining the restriction point in normal asynchronous human peripheral blood lymphocytes. Cytometry, 83: 944–951. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22341
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 81172065 , 81272660
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University . Grant Number: NCET-12-0208
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry . Grant Number: JYBHG201002
- The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, HUST . Grant Number: 01-18-540005
- Tongji Hospital Funds for the Returned Overseas Scientists and Outstanding Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!