From “truly Naïve” to “exhausted senescent” T cells: When markers predict functionality
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
How to Cite
Larbi, A. and Fulop, T. (2013), From “truly Naïve” to “exhausted senescent” T cells: When markers predict functionality. Cytometry. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22351
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Numbers: 106634, 106701
- Agency of Science Technology and Research (A*STAR, Singapore), the Université de Sherbrooke and the Research Center on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!