Communication to the Editor
Spatiotemporal cytometry—Simultaneous analysis of DNA replication and damage
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83, Issue 11, pages 975–976, November 2013
How to Cite
Jain, M. V. and Łos, M. J. (2013), Spatiotemporal cytometry—Simultaneous analysis of DNA replication and damage. Cytometry, 83: 975–976. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22399
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- 1Analysis of spatial correlations between patterns of DNA damage response and DNA replication in nuclei of cells subjected to replication stress or oxidative damage. Cytometry A 2013;83A:925–932., , , , , , .
- 7Relationship between DNA damage response, initiated by camptothecin or oxidative stress, and DNA replication, analyzed by quantitative 3D image analysis. Cytometry A 2013;83A:913–924., , , , , , , .