Human adult stem cells from diverse origins: An overview from multiparametric immunophenotyping to clinical applications
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 43–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Sousa, B. R., Parreira, R. C., Fonseca, E. A., Amaya, M. J., Tonelli, F. M. P., Lacerda, S. M. S. N., Lalwani, P., Santos, A. K., Gomes, K. N., Ulrich, H., Kihara, A. H. and Resende, R. R. (2014), Human adult stem cells from diverse origins: An overview from multiparametric immunophenotyping to clinical applications. Cytometry, 85: 43–77. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22402
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq), Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do estado de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG), Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do estado de São Paulo (FAPESP), and Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (Capes)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|cytoa22402-sup-0001-supptab1.doc||96K||Table S1: Ongoing clinical studies based on Adipose-derived stem cell therapy from clinicaltrials.gov on June 2013|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.