CAS and BJH contributed equally to this work.
Fluorescent genetic barcoding in mammalian cells for enhanced multiplexing capabilities in flow cytometry
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 85, Issue 1, pages 105–113, January 2014
How to Cite
Smurthwaite, C. A., Hilton, B. J., O'Hanlon, R., Stolp, Z. D., Hancock, B. M., Abbadessa, D., Stotland, A., Sklar, L. A. and Wolkowicz, R. (2014), Fluorescent genetic barcoding in mammalian cells for enhanced multiplexing capabilities in flow cytometry. Cytometry, 85: 105–113. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22406
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- California State University Program for Education and Research in Biotechnology (CSUPERB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.