The authors are supported by funding from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF 1315883).
Harmonization of cytometry instrumentation and technologies
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 83, Issue 12, pages 1055–1056, December 2013
How to Cite
Sack, U. and Tárnok, A. (2013), Harmonization of cytometry instrumentation and technologies. Cytometry, 83: 1055–1056. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22415
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- 1UKALL Flow MRD Group; UK MRD steering Group. Establishment and validation of a standard protocol for the detection of minimal residual disease in B lineage childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia by flow cytometry in a multi-center setting. Haematologica 2009;94(6):870–874., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ;
- 6Preparing a Minimum Information about a Flow Cytometry Experiment (MIFlowCyt) compliant manuscript using the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC) FCS file repository (FlowRepository.org). Curr Protoc Cytom 2012;Chapter 10:Unit 10.18., , .