Improved quantitative analysis of primary bone marrow megakaryocytes utilizing imaging flow cytometry
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 302–312, April 2014
How to Cite
Niswander, L. M., McGrath, K. E., Kennedy, J. C. and Palis, J. (2014), Improved quantitative analysis of primary bone marrow megakaryocytes utilizing imaging flow cytometry. Cytometry, 85: 302–312. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22438
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (J.P.). Grant Number: R01 AI080401
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (L.M.N.). Grant Number: F30 DK100164
- Michael Napoleone Memorial Foundation
- L.M.N. is a trainee in the Medical Scientist Training Program funded by National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32 GM07356.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|cytoa22438-sup-0001-suppfig1.tif||14120K||Supplementary Information Figure 1.|
|cytoa22438-sup-0002-suppfig2.tif||7683K||Supplementary Information Figure 2.|
|cytoa22438-sup-0003-supptabs.docx||890K||Supplementary Information Tables.|
|cytoa22438-sup-0004-suppfigsinfo.docx||14K||Supplementary Information Figures Caption.|
|cytoa22438-sup-0005-suppinfo.docx||1339K||Supplementary Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.