These authors contributed equally to this work.
Basophil activation after nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs stimulation in patients with immediate hypersensitivity reactions to these drugs
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Society for Advancement of Cytometry
Cytometry Part A
Volume 85, Issue 5, pages 400–407, May 2014
How to Cite
Ariza, A., Fernandez, T. D., Doña, I., Aranda, A., Blanca-Lopez, N., Melendez, L., Canto, G., Blanca, M., Torres, M. J. and Mayorga, C. (2014), Basophil activation after nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs stimulation in patients with immediate hypersensitivity reactions to these drugs. Cytometry, 85: 400–407. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.22443
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- FIS-Thematic Networks and Co-operative Research Centres: RIRAAF (RD07/0064 and RD012/0013), Spanish Health Ministry. Grant Numbers: PS09/01768, PS09/02419, PI071220, PI12/02529
- Junta de Andalucia. Grant Number: CTS06603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!