Sindhu Cherian and Jonni Moore contributed equally to this work.
Peripheral blood MDS score: A new flow cytometric tool for the diagnosis of myelodysplastic syndromes†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 64B, Issue 1, pages 9–17, March 2005
How to Cite
Cherian, S., Moore, J., Bantly, A., Vergilio, J.-A., Klein, P., Luger, S. and Bagg, A. (2005), Peripheral blood MDS score: A new flow cytometric tool for the diagnosis of myelodysplastic syndromes. Cytometry, 64B: 9–17. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.20041
Portions of the data presented in this manuscript were presented at the 2003 Annual Clinical Cytometry Society meeting in Arlington, VA and at the 2003 annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology in San Diego, CA.
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2004
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P30 CA16520
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America. Grant Number: 7000-02
- 1Myelodysplastic syndromes: contemporary biologic concepts and emerging diagnostic approaches. Am J Clin Pathol 2003; 119( suppl 1): S58–S77., .
- 17JaffeES, HarrisNL, SteinH, VardimanJW, editors. World Health Organization classification of tumors. Pathology and genetics of tumors of haematopoietic and lymphoid tissues. Lyon: IARC Press; 2001.