This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Published 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 72B, Issue 6, pages 442–449, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
Wang, L., Abbasi, F., Gaigalas, A. K., Hoffman, R. A., Flagler, D. and Marti, G. E. (2007), Discrepancy in measuring CD4 expression on T-lymphocytes using fluorescein conjugates in comparison with unimolar CD4-phycoerythrin conjugates. Cytometry, 72B: 442–449. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.20354
This work does not represent an official position of the Food and Drug Administration.
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2006
- 1LenkeiR, MandyF, MartiGE, VogtR, editors. Quantitative fluorescence cytometry: An emerging consensus (special issue). Cytometry 1998; 33(2).
- 3Standardization and quantitation in flow cytometry. In: DarzynkiewiczD, RobinsonJP, CrissmanHA, editors. Methods in Cell Biology 63 (Cytometry), 3rd ed. San Diego, CA: Academic Press; 2000. pp 300–340..
- 16Report of Investigation of RM 8640 (microspheres with immobilized fluorescein isothiocyanate) issued on February 19, 2004. The certificate includes the MESF values of the reference beads and the uncertainties of the assignments.
- 20Report of Certificate of Analysis of SRM 1932 (fluorescein solution) issued on March 4, 2003. The certificate includes values of concentration, purity, and molar absorption coefficient.
- 29CLSI. Fluorescence Calibration and Quantitation Measurements of Fluorescence Intensity; Approved Guideline I/LA24-A (ISBN 1-56238-543-7). CLSI, Pennsylvania, 2004.
- 30Quantitative calibration of fluorochrome intensity for clinical and research applications of leukocyte immunophenotyping by flow cytometry. In: TyrerHW, editor. Critical Issues in Biotechnology and Bioengineering, Vol 1. New Jersey: Ablex Publishing; 1995., , .