How to cite this article: Verbeek WHM, von Blomberg BME, Coupe VMH, Daum S, Mulder CJJ, Schreurs MWJ. Aberrant T-lymphocytes in refractory coeliac disease are not strictly confined to a small intestinal intraepithelial localization. Cytometry Part B 2009; 00B: 000–000.
Aberrant T-lymphocytes in refractory coeliac disease are not strictly confined to a small intestinal intraepithelial localization†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 76B, Issue 6, pages 367–374, November 2009
How to Cite
Verbeek, W.H.M., von Blomberg, B.M.E., Coupe, V.M.H., Daum, S., Mulder, C.J.J. and Schreurs, M.W.J. (2009), Aberrant T-lymphocytes in refractory coeliac disease are not strictly confined to a small intestinal intraepithelial localization. Cytometry, 76B: 367–374. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.20481
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2009
- The Dutch Society for Gastroenterology (Gastrostart)
- AstraZeneca (2005–2008) The Netherlands
- 3United European Gastroenterology. When is a coeliac a coeliac? Report of a working group of the United European Gastroenterology Week in Amsterdam. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2001; 13: 1123–1128.
- 6Enteropathy-type T-cell lymphoma. In: JaffeES, HarrisNL, SteinH, VardimanJW, World Health Organization, editors. Classification of Tumours: Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon: IARC press; 2001. pp 208–209., , .
- 16Reliability of antitransglutaminase antibodies as predictors of gluten-free diet compliance in adult celiac disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2003; 98: 1079–1087., , , , , , , , , .Direct Link:
- 19The value of double-balloon enteroscopy in patients with refractory celiac disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2007; 102: 987–996., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 28Sensitivity of antiendomysium and antigliadin antibodies in untreated celiac disease: Disappointing in clinical practice. Am J Gastroenterol 1999; 94: 888–894., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 30The presence of small intestinal intraepithelial gamma/delta T-lymphocytes is inversely correlated with lymphoma development in refractory celiac disease. Am J Gastroenterol 2008; 103: 3152–3158., , , , , .Direct Link:
- 32Peripheral blood phenotyping in (refractory) coeliac disease as a marker of pre-malignancy? [abstract]. Gut 2003; 52( Suppl VI): A20., , , , .