How to cite this article: Wang L, Abbasi F, Jasper GA, Kreitman RJ, Liewehr DJ, Marti GE, Stetler-Stevenson M. Variables in the Quantification of CD4 in Normals and Hairy Cell Leukemia Patients. Cytometry Part B 2011; 80B: 51–56.
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
Published 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 80B, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January 2011
How to Cite
Wang, L., Abbasi, F., Jasper, G. A., Kreitman, R. J., Liewehr, D. J., Marti, G. E. and Stetler-Stevenson, M. (2011), Variables in the quantification of CD4 in normals and hairy cell leukemia patients. Cytometry, 80B: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.20541
Disclaimer: Certain commercial equipment, instruments, and materials are identified in this paper to specify adequately the experimental procedure. In no case does such identification imply recommendation or endorsement by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply that the materials or equipment are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
- 3National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards: Clinical Applications of Flow Cytometry: Quality Assurance and Immunophenotyping of Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes. NCCLS Document H42, 1992.
- 4Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute. Clinical Flow Cytometric Analysis of Neoplastic Hematolymphoid Cells; Approved Guideline-Second Edition. CLSI document H43-A2. Stetler-StevensonM, AhmadE, BarnettD, et al., editors. 2007; Wayne, Pennsylvania USA: Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute.
- 5CLSI/ NCCLS Documemt I/LA24-A: Fluoresence Calibration and Quantitative Measurement of Flurorescence Intensity; Approved Guideline, 2004.
- 18The behavior of maximum likelihood estimates under nonstandard conditions. Proc Fifth Berkeley Symp Math Statist Prob 1967; 1: 221–233..