How to cite this article: Finn WG, Harrington AM, Carter KM, Raich R, Kroft SH, Hero AO III. Immunophenotypic signatures of benign and dysplastic granulopoiesis by cytomic profiling. Cytometry Part B 2011; 80B: 282–290.
Immunophenotypic signatures of benign and dysplastic granulopoiesis by cytomic profiling†
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 80B, Issue 5, pages 282–290, September 2011
How to Cite
Finn, W. G., Harrington, A. M., Carter, K. M., Raich, R., Kroft, S. H. and Hero, A. O. (2011), Immunophenotypic signatures of benign and dysplastic granulopoiesis by cytomic profiling. Cytometry, 80B: 282–290. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.20592
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2011 02:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CCR-0325571
- 1Myelodysplastic syndromes/neoplasms, overview. In: SwerdlowSH, CampoE, HarrisNL, JaffeES, PileriSA, SteinH, ThieleJ, VardimanJW, editors. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 2008. pp 87–107., , , , , , , .
- 12Abnormal patterns of expression of CD16(FcR-III) and CD11b(CRIII) antigens by developing neutrophils in the bone marrow of patients with myelodysplastic syndrome. Lab Hematol 1997; 3: 292–298., .
- 13The role of flow cytometry in myelodysplastic syndromes. J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2008; 6: 935–941., .
- 15Flow cytometric analysis of myelomonocytic cells by a pattern recognition approach is sensitive and specific in diagnosing myelodysplastic syndrome and related marrow diseases: Emphasis on a global evaluation and recognition of diagnostic pitfalls. Leuk Res 2008; 32: 215–224., , , , , , , .
- 17Immunophenotypic differentiation patterns of normal hematopoiesis in human bone marrow: Reference patterns for age-related changes and disease-induced shifts. Cytometry B Clin Cytom B 2004; 60B: 1–13., , , , ,
- 22Differential-Geometrical Methods in Statistics. Berlin: Springer-Verlage; 1990., .