Intra- and interlaboratory variability of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing by flow cytometry following the 2012 Practical Guidelines for high-sensitivity paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 84B, Issue 4, pages 229–236, July/August 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Intra- and interlaboratory variability of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing by flow cytometry following the 2012 practical guidelines for high-sensitivity paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria testing. Cytometry Part B 2013; 84B: 229–236., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Alexion Pharma International
- 15Prevalence of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) cells in patients with myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) aplastic anemia (AA) or other bone marrow failure (BMF) syndromes: Interim results from the explore trial. J Clin Oncol 2009;27:15s (abstr)., , , , , , .
- 16Identification and clinical significance of type II granulocytes among patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) identified using multiparameter high sensitivity flow cytometry. Blood 2009;114:3015 (abstr)., .
- 20Common, standardized and recommended approaches in the diagnosis and monitoring of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria using flow cytometry. Vnitr Lek 2012;58:31–37., , , , , .