How to cite this article: Platt MY, DeLelys ME, Preffer FI, Sohani AR. Flow Cytometry Is of Limited Utility in the Early Identification Of “Double-Hit” B-cell Lymphomas. Cytometry Part B 2013; 84B: 143–148.
Flow cytometry is of limited utility in the early identification of “Double-hit” B-cell lymphomas†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 84B, Issue 3, pages 143–148, May 2013
How to Cite
Platt, M. Y., DeLelys, M. E., Preffer, F. I. and Sohani, A. R. (2013), Flow cytometry is of limited utility in the early identification of “Double-hit” B-cell lymphomas. Cytometry, 84B: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.21076
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- 2B-cell lymphoma, unclassifiable, with features intermediate between diffuse large B-cell lymphoma and Burkitt lymphoma. In: Swerdlow SH, Campo E, Harris NL, Jaffe ES, Pileri SA, Stein H, Thiele J, Vardiman JW, editors. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues, 4th ed. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2008. p 265–266., , , , , , .
- 3B-cell lymphomas with concurrent IGH-BCL2 and MYC rearrangements are aggressive neoplasms with clinical and pathologic features distinct from Burkitt lymphoma and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Am J Surg Pathol 2010; 34: 327–340., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 6"Double-Hit" mature B-cell lymphomas show a common immunophenotype by flow cytometry that includes decreased CD20 expression. Am J Clin Pathol 2010; 134: 258–265., , , .
- 7The unique immunophenotype of double-hit lymphomas. Am J Clin Pathol 2011; 135: 649–650., , , .
- 8Burkitt lymphoma. In: Swerdlow SH, Campo E, Harris NL, Jaffe ES, Pileri SA, Stein H, Thiele J, Vardiman JW, editors. WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2008. p 262–264., , , , , .
- 9Multiparameter immunophenotyping by flow cytometry in multiple myeloma: The diagnostic utility of defining ranges of normal antigenic expression in comparison to histology. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2010; 78B: 231–238., , , , , , , , , .
- 10When monocytes and platelets compete: The effect of platelet count on the flow cytometric measurement of monocyte CD36. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2010; 78B: 81–87., , , , .
- 12High Levels of Nuclear MYC Protein predict the presence of MYC rearrangement in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Am J Surg Pathol 2012; 36: 612–619., , , , , .