How to cite this article: Rahman K, George S, Tewari A, Mehta A. Mixed phenotypic acute leukemia with two immunophenotypically distinct blast populations: Report of an unusual case. Cytometry Part B 2013; 84B: 198–201.
Mixed phenotypic acute leukemia with two immunophenotypically distinct blast populations: Report of an unusual case†
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 84B, Issue 3, pages 198–201, May 2013
How to Cite
Rahman, K., George, S., Tewari, A. and Mehta, A. (2013), Mixed phenotypic acute leukemia with two immunophenotypically distinct blast populations: Report of an unusual case. Cytometry, 84B: 198–201. doi: 10.1002/cyto.b.21086
- Issue online: 19 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- 7Acute leukemia of ambiguous lineage. In: WHO classification of hematopoietic and lymphoid tissue. 4th ed. IARC, Lyon, France: 2008. pp 150–155., , , , .
- 13A case report: Concurrent chronic myelomonocytic leukemia and T-cell large granular lymphocytic leukemia-type clonal proliferation as detected by multiparametric flow cytometry. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2011; 80B: 126–129..
- 14Four- and five-color flow cytometry analysis of leukocyte differentiation pathways in normal bone marrow: A reference document based on a systematic approach by the GTLLF and GEIL. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2010; 78B; 4–10., , , , , , , , .