Validation of cell-based fluorescence assays: practice guidelines from the ICSH and ICCS – part II – preanalytical issues
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Special Issue: Validation of Cell-Based Fluorescence Assays: Practice Guidelines from the International Council for Standardization of Haematology and the International Clinical Cytometry Society
Volume 84, Issue 5, pages 286–290, September/October 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: on behalf of ICSH/ICCS working group. Validation of Cell-based Fluorescence Assays: Practice Guidelines from the ICSH and ICCS – Part II – Preanalytical issues. Cytometry Part B 2013:84B:286–290., , , , ;
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- 1Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Clinical Flow Cytometric Analysis of Neoplastic Hematolymphoid Cells; Approved Guideline, 2nd ed. Wayne, PA: CLSI Document H43-A2, Vol. 27, No 11; 2007.
- 2Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Enumeration of Immunologically Defined Cell Populations by Flow Cytometry; Approved Guideline, 2nd ed. Wayne, PA: CLSI Document H42-A2, Vol. 27, No. 16, 2007.
- 7WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues, 4th ed. Lyon: IARC Press; 2008., , , , , , , .
- 82006 Bethesda International Consensus recommendations on the flow cytometric immunophenotypic analysis of hematolymphoid neoplasia: Medical indications. Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2007;72B (Suppl 1):S5–S13., , , , , , , , , , et al.
- 9Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI), Wayne, PA. H3-A6: Procedures for the Collection of Diagnostic Blood Specimens by Venipuncture; Approved Standard, 6th ed. Vol. 27, No. 26.
- 10Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI), Wayne, PA. GP34-A: Validation and Verification of Tubes for Venous and Capillary Blood Specimen Collection; Approved Guideline. Vol. 30, No. 25.
- 11Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI), Wayne, PA. H01-A6: Tubes & Additives for Venous and Capillary Blood Specimen Collection; Approved Standard, 6th ed. Vol. 30, No. 26.
- 12Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI), Wayne, PA. M29-A3: Protection of Laboratory Workers from Occupationally Acquired Infections; Approved Guideline, 3rd ed. Vol. 25, No. 10.
- 14Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, GA. Recommendations for prevention of HIV transmission in healthcare setting. MMWR 1987;36:#2S.
- 20Interstate shipment of etiologic agents. 69 Federal Register 438–446. (Codified at 42 CFR 72); 2004.
- 21Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods and on the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals; Subcommittee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods. 25th session; Geneva: 5–14 July 2004.