Properties of human blood monocytes. II. Monocytes from healthy adults are highly heterogeneous within and among individuals
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 Clinical Cytometry Society
Cytometry Part B: Clinical Cytometry
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 121–134, March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Properties of Human Blood Monocytes. II. Monocytes from Healthy Adults are Highly Heterogeneous Within and Among Individuals. Cytometry Part B 2014; 86B: 121–134., , , and
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2013
- Office of Naval Research and the Nevada BRIN/INBRE. Grant Number: NIH P20 RR016464
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.