Sleep in post-traumatic stress disorder and panic: Convergence and divergence
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Special Issue: PANIC AND SLEEP DISORDERS
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 187–197, December 2003
How to Cite
Sheikh, J. I., Woodward, S. H. and Leskin, G. A. (2003), Sleep in post-traumatic stress disorder and panic: Convergence and divergence. Depress. Anxiety, 18: 187–197. doi: 10.1002/da.10066
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.