Pregnancy anxiety and comorbid depression and anger: Effects on the fetus and neonate
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Special Issue: ANXIETY DISORDERS IN WOMEN
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 140–151, 2003
How to Cite
Field, T., Diego, M., Hernandez-Reif, M., Schanberg, S., Kuhn, C., Yando, R. and Bendell, D. (2003), Pregnancy anxiety and comorbid depression and anger: Effects on the fetus and neonate. Depress. Anxiety, 17: 140–151. doi: 10.1002/da.10071
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2002
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH 00331, MH 46586
- Johnson and Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.