Problematic internet use: Proposed classification and diagnostic criteria
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 207–216, 2003
How to Cite
Shapira, N. A., Lessig, M. C., Goldsmith, T. D., Szabo, S. T., Lazoritz, M., Gold, M. S. and Stein, D. J. (2003), Problematic internet use: Proposed classification and diagnostic criteria. Depress. Anxiety, 17: 207–216. doi: 10.1002/da.10094
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.