Pharmacological treatment of social anxiety disorder: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2003
© 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 29–40, August 2003
How to Cite
Blanco, C., Schneier, F. R., Schmidt, A., Blanco-Jerez, C.-R., Marshall, R. D., Sánchez-Lacay, A. and Liebowitz, M. R. (2003), Pharmacological treatment of social anxiety disorder: A meta-analysis. Depress. Anxiety, 18: 29–40. doi: 10.1002/da.10096
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2002
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH-15144, DA-00482
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.