Clinician-administered PTSD scale: A review of the first ten years of research
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 132–156, 2001
How to Cite
Weathers, F. W., Keane, T. M. and Davidson, J. R.T. (2001), Clinician-administered PTSD scale: A review of the first ten years of research. Depress. Anxiety, 13: 132–156. doi: 10.1002/da.1029
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.