A taxometric investigation of the latent structure of social anxiety disorder in outpatients with anxiety and mood disorders
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 190–199, 2006
How to Cite
Kollman, D. M., Brown, T. A., Liverant, G. I. and Hofmann, S. G. (2006), A taxometric investigation of the latent structure of social anxiety disorder in outpatients with anxiety and mood disorders. Depress. Anxiety, 23: 190–199. doi: 10.1002/da.20158
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.