This article is a US government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Factor analysis of the Yale–Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale in a family study of obsessive–compulsive disorder†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 130–138, 2007
How to Cite
Cullen, B., Brown, C. H., Riddle, M. A., Grados, M., Bienvenu, O. J., Hoehn-Saric, R., Shugart, Y. Y., Liang, K.-Y., Samuels, J. and Nestadt, G. (2007), Factor analysis of the Yale–Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale in a family study of obsessive–compulsive disorder. Depress. Anxiety, 24: 130–138. doi: 10.1002/da.20204
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2005
- National Institutes of Health, Division of Research Resources, General Clinical Research Centers. Grant Number: R01 MH 50214
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.