Korean panic disorder severity scale: construct validity by confirmatory factor analysis
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 95–102, 2007
How to Cite
Lim, Y.-J., Yu, B.-H. and Kim, J.-H. (2007), Korean panic disorder severity scale: construct validity by confirmatory factor analysis. Depress. Anxiety, 24: 95–102. doi: 10.1002/da.20206
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.