This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Childhood emotional, physical, and sexual abuse, and diagnoses of depressive and anxiety disorders in adult psychiatric outpatients†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 256–263, 2007
How to Cite
Gibb, B. E., Chelminski, I. and Zimmerman, M. (2007), Childhood emotional, physical, and sexual abuse, and diagnoses of depressive and anxiety disorders in adult psychiatric outpatients. Depress. Anxiety, 24: 256–263. doi: 10.1002/da.20238
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2005
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD048664 (awarded to B. E. Gibb)
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH56040 (awarded to M. Zimmerman)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.