Lithium therapy for unipolar and bipolar depression among the middle-aged and older adult patient subpopulation
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 571–576, 2007
How to Cite
Lepkifker, E., Iancu, I., Horesh, N., Strous, R. D. and Kotler, M. (2007), Lithium therapy for unipolar and bipolar depression among the middle-aged and older adult patient subpopulation. Depress. Anxiety, 24: 571–576. doi: 10.1002/da.20273
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2005
- Sapir Foundation (Mifaal Hapais, Israel)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.