Risk of emotional disorder in offspring of depressed parents: gender differences in the effect of a second emotionally affected parent
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 653–660, August 2008
How to Cite
Landman-Peeters, K. M.C., Ormel, J., Van Sonderen, E. L.P., Den Boer, J. A., Minderaa, R. B. and Hartman, C. A. .. (2008), Risk of emotional disorder in offspring of depressed parents: gender differences in the effect of a second emotionally affected parent. Depress. Anxiety, 25: 653–660. doi: 10.1002/da.20350
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2006
- Dutch Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO-MW)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.