Presented in part at the 2005 annual meeting of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America, Miami (March 2005).
Reducing anxiety sensitivity with exercise†
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 689–699, August 2008
How to Cite
Smits, J. A.J., Berry, A. C., Rosenfield, D., Powers, M. B., Behar, E. and Otto, M. W. (2008), Reducing anxiety sensitivity with exercise. Depress. Anxiety, 25: 689–699. doi: 10.1002/da.20411
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.